I don’t rest.
I don’t quit.
I DO create.
I DO succeed.
I DO willingly.
13 consecutive days of doing hair in the workshop came to a close with striking results.
I issued myself a challenge this month to book 10 consecutive days to beat my previous record of 9.
As a salon owner, I choose my business hours less than many may assume. As a salon owner, I have the choice to open the shop when YOU want to come in.
You see, I enjoy being accessible. I enjoy being on demand….so I can make your hair goals come true.
I don’t ever mind the long days, or the shop-days that turn into nights….as long as I am creating new hair magic with you, I am at peace.
How do I feel now that I accomplished this new goal?
- Long days in the shop never tire me out
- Creating new hair magic with you always inspires me for more
- Spending time trading stories makes me more and more hungry for the next sessions
- My floors are becoming decorated in the most colorful ways
- 6am comes quickly…especially when we start hair coloring at 6pm!
- Barbering is something you all value and honor
- 13 days really didn’t feel hectic at all
- I want to aim for 15 in a row
So, I keep inviting you all to book your magic making sessions with me, I’ll never tire of seeing your faces!
This is Mr Phil signing off,